ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Verdict on this damage

Passenger side rear quarter panel:

3.gif

1.gif

2.gif

4.gif

Tesla MP3 2021
oh i didnt see the drivers side.........................erm how about a flame thrower.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yup.

definately a write off if insurance are involved. the car is too old for them to repair now i'm afraid.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
If you really wanted to keep it you could fix with a bit of time and effort.
Is it worth it though?
Nice cheap 16v donor after your payout. Buy it back for £13.47 and keep it alongside a new motor and slowly turn it into an animal.
That's a plan.

Insurance won't pay out as i've only got TPFT & the accident was my fault.

In the pictures above the drivers door is actually closed shut but there is big gap between the join of the A pillar & the door. Whereas the gap should be flush which each other.

Clio 200
How'd you do it? looks like you slid it on its side!

Does only look like body damage tho, if you need the car it may well be worth the while looking round scrappies for spare bits and replacing them.

hyby said:
How'd you do it? looks like you slid it on its side!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96083

hyby said:
Does only look like body damage tho, if you need the car it may well be worth the while looking round scrappies for spare bits and replacing them.

I'm hoping that I can get away with just a drivers side door & window to make it 100% roadworthy. If the shell is twisted or the rear quarters need replacing then it'll be scrapped.