ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very enjoyable show.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Would like to say hello and thankyou to all that visited our stand at the show. It was a very good turnout and I was amazed at the amount of superb cars on the Cliosport stand. When driving upto the track I did not think the line of Clios would ever stop!.

We had a successful day doing some final testing with the 172 turbo as we were trying out a new manifold and downpipe. Both of which easily took the puinishment we dished out on the track. Within a couple of weeks we should have updated details of the turbo kit on the website.

It was my first time driving the car on the track and although it may be seen as blowing my own trumpet, the car is bl**dy fast on the circuit. We did suffer from alot of wheelspin in some corners. This would have not been a problem if we had not snapped the Quaife diff on Friday evening when testing the car before taking it to the show. We had to fit a standard gearbox at 6pm on Friday but is was worth the effort in the end. One highlight had to be Mike (our head mechanic) hassling on of the Atoms around the track. Oh and a blast with a 500+bhp Skyline on the way home who will think twice about trying to embarrace a Clio again.

All in all a great weekend lloking around some superb cars and we hope it will be as good next year.

David.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah looked good ... was good to see the turbo and yozzas car having some banter.

Maz

LY 200
Nice to see you at the show David I was going to introduce myself as the crazy women who has been phoning for the last 7 days looking for a carbon splitter but I decided not to ha ha .. :)

Octavia VRS
Ross M said:
yeah looked good ... was good to see the turbo and yozzas car having some banter.

Yeh that was class! lol

It was a good weekend, at work today and knackered! Head is all sunburnt as well, lots of aftersun on!

Ross, did you find the M6 alright? Me and Mark ended up going on the A1 and then cutting onto the M8. A1 is a great road but speed camera central :(

V6 Exige, GTR R35
was good to see you again david, and good to see you back on the forum....

cars on your stand looked awesome!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
_Kenny_ said:
Yeh that was class! lol

It was a good weekend, at work today and knackered! Head is all sunburnt as well, lots of aftersun on!

Ross, did you find the M6 alright? Me and Mark ended up going on the A1 and then cutting onto the M8. A1 is a great road but speed camera central :(
im so burnt aswell. lol yeah journey was good once we got onto the A50. think the tiredness just buggered out thinking up. we ended up catching up on muz too as i think he took a wrong turn somewhere aswell :quiet:

cock mobile.
I can certainly vouch for it's speed on the track, come flying past us (spykee driving) on the 2:30 slot.

Sounded bloody nice as well!

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
I wanna turbo conversion :( cant afford it atm though. impressed by the car though, looked round it, very neatly done. did the bb performance turbo get on the track?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Nice to see some of you again too.

The car was very good on the track, just a shame the track was not very good as we struggled for traction on the rough surface. We hope to be able to take some customers out in the car at some of the upcoming shows.

Please form an orderly queue.

David.

J

jamesy

the tubs certainly did look rapid on the track i will be visiting you lads soon for a half cage;)

Black 172 MK2
i had a look around the stand and cars in the afternoon all looked good. couldnt work out who was who as i was hoping to ask about a polished strut brace :(

J

jamesy

i loved the mk2 with the side exit on both sides not sure if it was a 172 or what but it sounded awesome:eek:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Ah, I noticed you guys 'testing' the turbo up and down all day... show offs!

Sounded good though, didn't see it on the track but I can guess it was rapid. :)