ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(very)Fast road coilovers; H&R again or try the B14's ?

RS RIP
I've had the H&R coilovers for over 8 years now , and they were awesome. Still are , but age is getting to them.

Years ago , when Fred (among others) were still here , H&R was the no1 choice. Comparing the 2 it seems the H&R's go a fair bit lower than the Billies. I really like the low look , but it's all about handling for me .

I've done a lot of reading up on this subject; the B14's seem to be quite stiff ? also good for occasional track days ? I found the H&R's also up to this task but some of you say that these are a tad bit soft for track ..

Very curious about the B14's , please let me know if you have any comparible experiences to the H&R coilovers and maybe post pics if you can . Mine is on 15" Ultraleggera's , needs a couple of cm lowerage to pull that size wheel off :wink:

Oh and the price difference is also making me doubt , because it is around 200(!!!) euro's between H&R and the B14's (??)
Share your experiences :up::up:

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
B14's are apparently a bit soft for track. H&R's are a good choice.

I've just bought some BC Racing DR's with adjustable solid top mounts, they're the best fast road/track compromise I've seen, great ride, then decent stiffness for track when you adjust the dampers to hard, so I'd definitely consider some of those too.