ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very good lookalike!!

320d

Tidy copy that

Glad to see theres no sport badge on the rear

It doesnt have a sunroof though... how can that be on a non renaultsport model ??

Lee

BMW M2C

Have you seen who the seller is? No wonder the work has been carried out to a high standard.

Must be mad having that as his day car and racer for work. I suppose he is only young and insurance would be bad on a 172/182.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 12 June 2005
has it been in a smash?why the mark 2 front end etc....and registered in 2000?

I see what you mean. Maybe they just went the whole hog and facelifted it. Dont know how hard it is to facelift make a Mk2 Phase 1 into a Phase 2.

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Lloyd v on 12 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 12 June 2005

Tidy copy that

Glad to see theres no sport badge on the rear

It doesnt have a sunroof though... how can that be on a non renaultsport model ??

Not all clio sports have sun roofs..
All renaultsport clios have no sunroof but i thought all non renaultsport shells had them??

Am i right people??

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

no

some non renault sports dont have sunroofs

i think its the authentiques??

Gsmgregg has one withotu a sunroof/.

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Has on 12 June 2005

no

Learn something new everyday

It is a good copy but id defo be HPi checking it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i think that looks really great!

id be proud of it for my first car!!.....sans the 2.0 badges.

--chris

133/225/CLS AMG

I reckon that looks ok from the outside, interior is just a little basic and obviously not up the same level as the RS models but that could be easily rectified.

Regarding the sunroof, I didnt think the 172s came with sunroofs?? Mine hasnt got one. :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Has on 12 June 2005

no

that would be correct.. the authentiques come without sunroofs/fogs and a have a smaller rear spoiler. =]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Haha! I know him!!! Raced against him in karts, wasnt particularly good, but daddy gave him lots of cash. Was run by GFR racing, my current team,

Astra coupe

that looks really nice, i dont think it would be too hard to facelift it to the phase II....me and my dad was talking about doing it to mine,but not too sure yet.

The UK cup racers are the original 2000 (RS-1) ones just they had the update kit applied a few years ago to bring them in line with the curent Clio 172 Cup.

I would expect hes used the same update parts on that.

[According to the description it looks like he has]