ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Happy

Well I have my new Clio 172 now and I must say I am really happy :). After an evening of blowing away Vectas and the odd Cougar I have settled into the car nicely, found the sunglasses holder and how to use the on board computer even in the dark.

My new baby is black so I havent had a proper look yet but Im sure I wont be disapointed come morning. Im just cursing that I have to go up to Leeds overnight tomorrow night ON THE TRAIN :(. Were going to be seperated already, I cant believe it! Oh well Im sure itll still be here when I get back on Thursday.

I have a couple of problems but I will post about them under another topic heading.

To summerise

Well Chuffed!

Matblack

Mostly the only thing I say to my new car is

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG Blooooooooody Hell that was fast!

I have yet to think of a name, the CRX I had before never had a name but the Clio may just deserve one.

I really love this car, it has so many mod cons I feel permanently pampered when Im in it. It turns the radio up if it feels I might have trouble hearing, it kindly tells me exactly how far I can expect to get on my current tank of petrol and it pings musically to me when I get out after giving it a sound thrashing.

Blimey this is a question I will have to ponder.

If you dont mind me asking, what yours called?

Matblack