ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very nice 3dr Cosworth

Fail with the nankangs :( Real ditch finders :S The next pics we will see of this thing is when its on its roof...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Fail with the nankangs :( Real ditch finders :S The next pics we will see of this thing is when its on its roof...
Exactly, u have a car like this u put the best tyres on it even if ur driving slow!!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Lol. I have indeed, such a cracking car !!

Tbh i'm hard pushed to spot that it's not a genuine one, it has all of the correct bits on it.

It's cracking any way, but If those wheels are single nut jobbies (BTCC stylee) then this car just got a whole load better.

WANT - BIG TIME !!! :approve:

Yeah, i just read that it isn't a genuine one. The wheels are Compomotives, but not centre locks. These are though:

done5.gif

moving1.gif

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Yeah, i just read that it isn't a genuine one. The wheels are Compomotives, but not centre locks. These are though:

done5.gif

moving1.gif

Is that Ryan off passionford's car which is unfortunatly now dead after a seriously heavy accident :(

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
It's very nice, but ultimately a waste of a proper driver's car. If I had something like that, it'd be out everyday, in all weathers, doing what a car should be doing: driving.

Cars aren't meant to be babied, especially not pukka legends like that.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Stunning car that White RS500.

Good thing it won't ever get driven with the those terrible tyres on it..... bloody Nangkangs!!! Cheapest tyres your find.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Spunk Spiunk!

black one is lacking the front bumper and the rubber rear spoiler

Insignia SRi
Off subject slightly but there is a guy just round the corner from me who has a decated M5 (the V8 one) with stright through pipes and it came shitting past me the other night...........sounded like pure sex!!!!!

2050cc Corsa
Is that Ryan off passionford's car which is unfortunatly now dead after a seriously heavy accident :(

Ryans was white, but same wheels

i think thats Martin Johnsons old car, he's the guy who has the labatts and texico btcc/drm rs500's

Labatt's & Texaco cars - now your talking !

On another note, my dads work colleague is picking up a 460bhp moonstone three door over the weekend.