ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VHS to DVD

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Whats the best machine to buy that basically you put your video in, and can convert it to burn straight onto a DVD?

Clio 172 Mk2
ahh right ok mate, was gonna say if it just one for yourself i'd do it for ya, dad has a setup for it but not too sure what he uses

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Bump Maplin have stopped doing this one now does anyone else know anywhere else that does them?

172 Race Car
ive got a toshiba hdd/dvd recorder that i plug a vhs machine into. record the video's to hd forst then edit them on the toshiba and then burn to disc, works great

Revels Mum & Sister
Might be worth seeing how much you can get them done externally for. Dont forget you have to factor in the cost of the machine AND the time take to convert them all. Worth getting a quote. Saves a load of hassle

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
JVC mate, got one for converting vhs c to dvd.
Tape in one side dvd in other job done.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
The machine I saw on Maplins before was 129.99 so not too bad really

Its for a school and their are loads of videos so would probs be cheaper to just get the machine

Black 172
currys do 1 for 129.99 thats meant to be ok, its on their website i just had a look. funai is the make model is DRVRB778S

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
hum.. my dad does this for 20 kodak shops in london.. he used to own his own for 25 years and now does all type conversions to dvds.

if its any interest to you i could run it by him and tell you a price in postage etc. then let you know.. unless you want to do the whole lot yourself.

hes done 150 for a school play in one go so hes done it before.