ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vi performance monitor

clio 182 +cp+ 205bhp
hi im new to this forum so hi everyone. ive just bought a vi monitor as advertised in french car mag as it looked good and was at a reasonable price but unfortunatley once connected to my car a clio 182 , the dash went mad with warning lights and no rev or speedo being registered when running , i rang the company who i bought it off who have been great and they achknowledge the problem and its only on renaultsport clios . meganes are fine . i would like to know if there is anyone on here who may have an idea on if theres a way to fix this (computer wizzard needed!) or has anyone else had the same problem ? please let me know asap. thankyou (especially if you were bothered to read this essay! lol).pete.:)

197 Sport
Thats a shame as i was planning on buying one for my 200. hope u get it sorted, looks a cool bit of kit!

Mk2 172
hi im new to this forum so hi everyone. ive just bought a vi monitor as advertised in french car mag as it looked good and was at a reasonable price but unfortunatley once connected to my car a clio 182 , the dash went mad with warning lights and no rev or speedo being registered when running , i rang the company who i bought it off who have been great and they achknowledge the problem and its only on renaultsport clios . meganes are fine . i would like to know if there is anyone on here who may have an idea on if theres a way to fix this (computer wizzard needed!) or has anyone else had the same problem ? please let me know asap. thankyou (especially if you were bothered to read this essay! lol).pete.:)

Yep i got one cos we sell them where i work and was crap on the clio and had probs with it but works real good in my megane.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
J333EVO on here bought one for his trophy didn;t worl correctly in that or my PH2 172 either.. although apparently they work fine in megane's..