ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vibe fli

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
which car is it for mate the rt or th 172? they r 13 cm by the way get ur self a gd set of compoets to ull notice the diff and there is tweater postions on both cars

clio 172
hi, its for the 172, just want some better speakers than standard as there on there way out, not so sure about tweeters dont really wanna take the dash off. cheers

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
to be onest mate its a peace of piss and u will notice the differance the 172 will have tweaters in alread standard tweats normaly soud pony but then gen i dont like my stereos bright sup to u dude how much u lookin at spendin?

Polo + Micra
tbh i don't really get your reply above

i would use them either tbh

your better off with components

Last edited:
  Ren Clio 1.8 16v
to be onest mate its rele easy to take the top half the dash off and u will notice the differance between comps and coaxial ( componets are sep mid and tweat / coax are all in one ) the 172 will have tweaters in already, standard tweats normaly sound poor or very bright not how music should sound but thn agen most asian music is bright high level/freq ethier way if u put the coax in ull wan disconnect the standard tweats. how much u thinkin of spendin?

is that better sorry im terrible with typin and stuff like that but give me a tool or tell me to do sumin with my hands im all gd