ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibe Stuff

NO, the whole point is that its louder, you cant see the sub because its a bandpass design, it makes the sound louder. Ask bambam he can explain bandpasses more, but they utilise the power very well

trust me its louder than most 12" ers youll find

I would just really like to hear one before splashing out my cash (lol great saying) Im not saying I dont trust you or anything, but you know, this is my first ICE purchase so there is so much stuff to look at and understand, its confusing.

Where you based mate ?

Are you based near any bassjunkies ? ( birmingham and wolverhampton ) if you are they will gladly give you a demo of it, as will most ICE stores that stock it, be upfront and say that youd like to hear it before you buy it.

Im going to buy one soon coz my last install got stolen, they are great pieces of kit mate

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Whereabouts do you stay? Theres sure to be a halfords near by and you could have a listen there. I have the 10" active and very impressed with it.

I am in Derby, a Bassjunkies is opening up in Derby pretty soon and I havea Halfords right near. I didnt even know Halfords did ICE!

LMAO, make the treck over to bass junkies on the cov road, or just pop along to halfords, they should stock it or the similar CBR10 which is an active 10" sub and box ( BTW the bandpass is LOUDER than the CBR10 )

Mk2 Golf GTI

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3292&item=5703883346&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVWhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3292&item=5703883346&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Ive got the 12" amplified one, still got about 2 thirds of my boot left, it looks well smart and sounds mint as well. I wouldnt go for bandpass, louder but nowhere near as much sound range. If you want mind blowing bass then you could get something else but, i was after a nice bit of bass that looked tidy and kept some boot space as well.

And it only cost me £170 new;)