ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibratechnics discount?

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Cheers bud.

Nah, she still has her dents. Been moving and changing jobs and it's just dropped down the list. Had a couple of quotes now so hopefully get it sorted soon!

53 Clio's & counting
Thanks @masekwm !

@massivewangers yes mate I offer CS 12% discount on powerflex products - just head to my website at www.sw-autos.uk , choose if you want the normal bushes or black series ones, then use the drop down list to select which bushes you want - then when you head to the checkout you use discount code CLIOSPORTPF to get your discount :)

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Thanks @Russ_16v, I'm actually after Vibratechnics engine mounts, but I can't see those on your website?

Thinking about it, I might take a set of black steering rack bushes too!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi i got mine off ebay was cheeky rang the seller and got both engine mounts for £199 delivered,will try and find the company for you

53 Clio's & counting
Hi @seanybaby1788 unfortunately I don't get that much discount on the vibratechnics - I have taken 5% off RRP which is already applied on my shop - that's the best I can do at the moment! From memory it works out about £215 including delivery

53 Clio's & counting
My pleasure @massivewangers and thank you for your business its very appreciated! If you get a spare minute id be very greatful if you could post in my feedback thread in my traders section :) (And on my facebook page, that would be great!)