ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibrating - engine mount?

Mk1 Renault Clio RT 1.4
Noticed in the last week or so, when sat at idle my car is starting to vibrate fairly annoyingly. Parked up on the drive the other day and took a look under the bonnet - and sure enough the engine was rocking away, lol.

I did the dog-bone mount in August when I first got the car as I was getting a nice knocking when you boot it.

Any ideas which mount it'll be? Or indeed if its anything else?

Cheers muchly!

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
u sure its not miss firing? Obviously when its misfiring the engine will rock. most probably top engine mount, very rare that g/box mount goes

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
i have a top engine mount u can have cheap ( i changed all mine thinking they were knackerd but had a mounting bolt missing on the gearbox) duh!:dead: i paid £66 for a new one the old one looks fine to me can have it for £20 posted

cheers

1*4 phhslow
dont suppose you still have that mount do you ??? just did a search and found this thread .. if so will it fit my 1.4 ??