ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibrating since decat

E90 320d M Sport
Had a decat pipe fitted to my Ph2 172 last week and all is well apart from when I boot it in 1st and 2nd or pull away on a hill.

The car makes a rumbling/grinding noise as if the exhaust is hitting the sub frame?? Thing is there is no play in the exhaust at all.

Any idea what it could be?

Clio 172 Cup
need to move the engine forward or backward a bit, i had this shifted the engine forward a few mm and its been fine ever since.

Clio 172
My decat caused this also, tried shifting the engine but didn't help for me. Bought the power flex dogbone bushes and problem solved.

E90 320d M Sport
It appears to be getting louder. What do the dogbone bushes do?? Are they expensive?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
It appears to be getting louder. What do the dogbone bushes do?? Are they expensive?

The dogbone bush is a great device. It's like google. You tell it what you want and it brings it to you.

Much like the SEARCH BAR at the top