ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibration Through Clutch Pedal???

Mercedes SLK350
After a 100 mile motorway journey, I can now feel a vibration when I dip the clutch pedal to change gear.

The only unusual part of my 100 mile journey was through some deepish standing water around an island, but I can't see this causing the vibration I can now feel.

My 182 has covered 9000 unstressed miles, any ideas what could be wrong?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Worn gearbox mount, well it was on mine. But could be number of different things.

After a 100 mile motorway journey, I can now feel a vibration when I dip the clutch pedal to change gear.

My 182 has covered 9000 unstressed miles, any ideas what could be wrong?

My clutch pedal is a bit iffy at the moment too. I can't feel a vibration, but theres definately a new rattling noise when I dip and raise the clutch. It happens right at the top of its travel. Most noticable when raising the clutch whilst manoeuvring at low speed.

It started after I gave the car some serious stick on a 'spirited' drive a couple of weeks ago (probably the longest period of sustained hard driving I've given it). So it might be a sign of wear? It still seems to work OK though with no slip or juddering.

I can't claim my Cup has covered too many unstressed miles under my ownership! lol