ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* Vid of Powelly’s Carisma Clio! :) *

yeah this is very true, jus been to see a bloke bout an install, goin sat morn to see his son cos he does them, get a ruff idea of prices.it is hard work but when ya stand back n admire ya creation it makes all the times of hard work n no money well worth it!!:)

it def needs tidyin up, bought some scratch x n various cleanin products to clean her now, found some scratches in paint which gonna get out but the paint we have needs to be kept clean fort it to shine lol :) need to get a toothbrush 4 wheels too

hows ya install goin?still sitting in dining room? :)

she should be ready 4 FCS, booked in bodyshop on 16th may, my list of stuff is complete 4 that show then hopefully get my cobras n dvd player put in n rear seats trimmed up, better start saving n workin more hours lol

cool, will keep eye out 4 car n stand, after u said bout how hard it is to get in there n parking on grass im a bit nervous now too lol

[Edited by feirce187 on 28 April 2005 at 4:22pm]

Indeed thats the bit i enjoy and when you hear ppl talking about your car its a great feeling cos you worked bloody hard to get there!

Its handy having a valeter that lives with me ;) hahaha!! I occassionally clean it but he is just too good lol!

Yep still sitting there but we have progressed!! we have everything now and were going to start fitting it this week but havent had time again! Im away as from tomorrow morning so will start when i get back! get some mdf then i can have a play about and see what i want to do!

well im aiming for my install to be in and done by FCS so hopefully you will see it! I am absolutely determined that i will get there hehe!

Yeah its not the best place to have a car show tbh but watch the holes and youll be fine PMSL!!!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 28 April 2005

Indeed thats the bit i enjoy and when you hear ppl talking about your car its a great feeling cos you worked bloody hard to get there!

Its handy having a valeter that lives with me ;) hahaha!! I occassionally clean it but he is just too good lol!

Yep still sitting there but we have progressed!! we have everything now and were going to start fitting it this week but havent had time again! Im away as from tomorrow morning so will start when i get back! get some mdf then i can have a play about and see what i want to do!

well im aiming for my install to be in and done by FCS so hopefully you will see it! I am absolutely determined that i will get there hehe!

Yeah its not the best place to have a car show tbh but watch the holes and youll be fine PMSL!!!
lol well hopefully get to see it at FCS then, see wot all the hard work has come to, bet its gonna look wkd :)

did think bout valeting but cldnt trust anyone to touch my baby, wld have to stand there n watch them n wld prob be cringin everytime they touched it lol. only bad thing is i live in flats so have to keep goin up n down stairs 4 water lol

will def be watchin the potholes n stuff, so glad now i dnt decide on air ride suspension lol

You will indeed :)

Thats why im glad he can do it cos i would never trust anyone else with my car!! hehe! im a nightmare!

i live in a ground floor flat which is handy!!

I have employed my other half to walk in front of my car to check for holes.....and you think im joking!! you will see me coming PMSL!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 03 May 2005

You will indeed :)

Thats why im glad he can do it cos i would never trust anyone else with my car!! hehe! im a nightmare!

i live in a ground floor flat which is handy!!

I have employed my other half to walk in front of my car to check for holes.....and you think im joking!! you will see me coming PMSL!

yeah that is pretty handy, i jus take it to work cos got hose there n can take it indoors to wax it n do other stuff plus it dries off really quick inside cos we have industrial heaters goin :) do everything to my car at wk cos got everything there to hand, bein puttin new rear discs on this evenin n gotta get new rear pads n rear bearings 2moro cos they r knackered lol

cool, can i borrow him afterwards to check mine doesnt hit anythin lol? prob will see ya comin, def will hear that system lol, gonna do mine nxt year, have some great ideas 4 wot im gonna do

hehe :) I had Dan outside lastnight putting in my speakers LOL!! got dark tho so i had to let him back in ;) hahaha

Doing a bit everynight at the moment to get it done! hard work but good fun, cant wait til its all done!!!!! im getting impatient now!

haha! sure he only charges £10 per step ;) its the only way im going to trust getting her in there tho! with grass you cant see the holes!!

thing is its so dear! theres so much i wanna do but money is a big problem as always!

i here ya on that one mate, its an expensive hobby :) wanna do my system n get my seats in but jus dnt have the cash to hand at moment to do it all

jus put my rear brakes back on, they look wkd, got rotor discs so they look like saw teeth on the outer edge which look awesome behind the rims. had to buy new wheel bearings tho 4 them n new pads cos mine were down to the metal lol

jus gonna be extra careful n extra slow when get there so dnt damage her on way in :)

so wot does ur system cosist of at mo?

Yep it certainly is that but i enjoy it far too much! sometimes i wonder why i couldnt be a normal girl and just buy lots of shoes or something LOL!

Wicked :) i wanna do mine really upgrade them to valver brakes or something cos the ones on RTs are shiite! They just dont stop! dont trust them at all

hehe!! everyone is going to be driving in slow motion there now hehehe!!! better safe than sorry!

i have 1 15" audio system sub, F4 Twister amp, audio system components etc

The thing is until you hear it you wont believe it ;) the quality is unbelievable! sat in Phils car at World of Ice and listened and i said yep thats it sold!! pretty dear but least you know you will get the sound you want :)

yeah thats exactly that, its bout the sound u want in the car that matters, gonna get mine soundproofed before do system, connor sorting me some dynmat out which is cool

cant wait to hear it then:) i run a separate amp for my subs n an amp 4 my 6x9s n the front components run from H/U(got 2x12s)

yep stoppin is pretty important lol, cos i got 10 spoke wheels in needed to tidy up behind them so painted calipers n put nicer discs on which look wkd now :)

i know i too enjoy my car, far too much that when i c other peeps with modded cars i fink of things to do to out-do ppl, mod my car even more so its better than most lol.

blokes at work this morn was apparently totalling up how much i have spent on my car since i bought it(last april that was) n they said they got up to bout 8 grand but i reckon its more than that lol, gonna one day sit down n total it up. its not bout the money tho n how much ya spend, i fink its bout the quality of wot ya have done n the satisfaction it gives ya(n also the compliments r good) :) lol

my GF she is a shop aholic lol, always buying clothes n shoes but she is a girl n i love her 4 it if i moan that she spends too much, she jus points at my car LOL

Just want quality rather than noise cos i cant stand that all bass and no song! so cant wait :) my amp is powerful enough to run my sub and my front components, luckily didnt really need 6x9s cos the car is so small and all stripped out hehe!

LOL! Once the get ronals it wont matter but still got to do a proper job!!

Im terrible i get a new idea and then have to work to get it!! thats the problem with being a woman!! fussy hehe

my last total was about £12,000 but then not bad considering two resprays, kit, two sets of wheels etc and all worth it :)

hehe!! i like my clothes but then sometimes i would rather spend money on my car!

thanks Mole and MB :) Will see you at FCS then fella!

MB it was a similiar colour before but the bloke who sprayed it for me used the wrong base colour so it went a kid of muddy colour whereas now its a lot more bluey purpley greeney goldy silver LOL!! :p

thanks ppl

yeah i havent bought clothes for ages cos wld rather spend money on car lol, same with records n stuff, have no cash cos car is priority(after GF of course :) )

i like my sounds but wld rather watch dvds at mo so thats why gonna get screens fitted so can watch stuff instead plus jus wanna tidy up system, get a new H/U at some point too :) wish it was all done 4 show cos its gonna feel incomplete i fink(im never satisfied thats my prob lol), nevermind! its done will total it all up, mayb end of year or somethin

u goin donny south?

Ive been naughty recently cos im going on holiday next Sunday!! but that is it now! car needs to be finished!

stereo is well on its way in! run the RCAs through and front speakers are getting there etc, were just taking our time cos i want it done properly :)

i want to do that eventually but just want the stereo done for FCS so at the moment i am focusing on that!! getting my ideas together much to Dans amusement! i am so fussy so he really is not loving me at the moment LOL!!

yeah im the same! comes with car modifying tho! never finished!!

i plan to yes :) and trax, cant miss those two!

yeah trying to fit my rear lights but being a pain in the arse, was getting scratches out of car with meguiars stuff n keep finding more scratches! gets me down cos spend loads of money on her n ppl will see the car n ill know the scratches n imperfections r there n im sure ppl will notice n point it out which makes me feel that she is not as perfect as she cld be :(

sorry for the rant, jus want car perfect(maybe too perfect lol) if i cld leave her in a garage n only bring her out occasionally i wld lol

yeah getting things rite takes time n especially wiring cos its all fiddly n annoying n ya dnt want it hanging anywhere, really want my seats 4 FCS but no way can afford it lol

im sure my car is gonna be the sh*ttist there lol, i know its only a show but jus get that stupid feeling lol(first show nerves i guess)

prob will go donny south, have to square it with GF, trax im gonna miss cos will be on hol

hehe your as bad as me! lol!

you wil never get it perfect unfortunatley but the more you try the better it will be at least! once went to southend cruise and 2 old blokes were walking round picking things wrong with everyones cars? it was really sad and who gives a flying f*ck! as long as you like it :)

thats what i used to do lol! she doesnt really go far :D

yep getting there with the stereo waiting for a soldering iron now and we can carry on! just wanna get most of it done before i go away!

dont be silly! no way!! stop being paranoid lOL! its all good :)

girlfs are funny at car shows cos you just seeing them sitting in their boyfs passenger seat with either a face lke a slapped ass or asleep PMSL!!

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 27 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 27 April 2005

That thing actually runs? :eek: I thought it was just a rumour! ;)
You heard what Hannah said hun ;) says it all really...
Im a bit slow lol, what did I say again?

If I said that your car is better than Petes then, yes its true :p

It really is a gorgeous car, that vid just doesnt do it justice :D

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 10 May 2005

hehe your as bad as me! lol!

you wil never get it perfect unfortunatley but the more you try the better it will be at least! once went to southend cruise and 2 old blokes were walking round picking things wrong with everyones cars? it was really sad and who gives a flying f*ck! as long as you like it :)

thats what i used to do lol! she doesnt really go far :D

yep getting there with the stereo waiting for a soldering iron now and we can carry on! just wanna get most of it done before i go away!

dont be silly! no way!! stop being paranoid lOL! its all good :)

girlfs are funny at car shows cos you just seeing them sitting in their boyfs passenger seat with either a face lke a slapped ass or asleep PMSL!!
lol least im not the only one then lol :)

yeah that is pretty sad, guess cars are exposed so not a lot can be done on the road, talking of southend i got an email bout showing my car this saturday, however wnt be able to do it cos car in abit of bodywork mess n is going in bodyshop, but have def said i wld like to do next months. hows my luck hey LOL. got directions of the new car park they r putting the cars in but dnt even know how to get to the rite area of southend nevermind gettin to the carpark PMSL! guess ya jus head to the sea?

wkd, least the end is in sight now with the system, did ya soundproof anywhere?

was also gonna ask, did your rear lights go straight on or did ya have to fiddle with them to get the gaps rite? mine need to be ground in places n on the guide pegs, got them from k-tec

yeah i spose there isnt much for them to do unless they r really in2 cars or have brought their own, showing us boys how to do it properly hey ;) lol

yeah that was it Hannah LOL!!

;) one day he will get a decent car :p HEHE!

yeah i got that e-mail too and definitely cant go im going on hols woohooooo! PMSL!! will go to the next one or something fella will let ya know :)

we having started the build yet :s but being sound proofed underneath and on the boot should be ok with that as Jamie Shaw said?! Said he didnt have many probs with the R5s so clios should be the same :)

yeah they went in fine gaps are all ok, i see some ppl have big problems with that not sure why?! mine went straight on

hehe!! damn right ;)

wot the cars r already well sound proofed? confused now :s lol, prob reading it wrong lol

yeah playing bout with mine, fitting a lot better now jus not sure if i want them on as they r or to spray them the bodycolour lol

ahh rite, i emailed them back to say cldnt attend, will i still be able to get in the next time or should i re-apply again next month?

No they just dont need it to stop any rattling because there isnt any! i can vouch for that tried my system last night :eek: it is pretty impressive and will not distort hehe! just having engine interference in one of the tweeters at the moment which is really quiet but still wanna get it sorted!

had all the stereo in, listened to it, then had to take it out again pmsl! gotta wait for the build now :( LOL

cant believe there wasnt any real bad rattling im impressed with my lil clio :)

decisions decisions hey!!

yeah they will probably still send you an e-mail, think they are sending that mail to everyone that has ever attended which means they obviously arent getting as many applicants as at the start, we said it would happen! so yeah just re-apply when you want to go :)

ahh rite thats cool, got my mind goin bout the system im gonna build now, gonna still dynamat the car tho jus 4 sake of it, finkin bout takin the rear seats out to give me more space

wkd so its all going well n sounding sweet!!! :) wkd mate

yeah gonna have OE ones sprayed up n leave other lites as they r 4 now. also gonna put my roof rails back in instead of having them filled cos wnt have to worry bout it messing the roof up again n lifting out, cant afford another litre of paint lol

wkd, will re send email next month cos car has new stuff on it n will let ya know bout it will c ya at fcs anyways if i c ya car or u c mine :)

Right im on holiday as from now so will chat when i get back cos will only be a week before the FCS :)

hopefully system will be sorted so you will hear me hehe! ;)

cant wait to see ya car fella so ill see ya there

Vix :)