ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video: 172 vs. MG ZT

SLK 350
Aye those ZT even with a 2.5L V6 are heavy i guess. Thought maybe at higher speed he would pull some in, but not the case at all.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Toast.jpg

Remapped derv Golf
Is the ZT the 75 one?

Tell you're mate to sort his taste in music out!

Power to weight ratio! Isn't it nice!!!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
so not only does your mate drive a rover he listens to will (i like it up the jotter) young at the same time,its all over for some people

Monaco 172 2/468
Yeah nearly went blind watching the vid, but the message was clear !!

I had one trying to pull away from me today....amusing:evil:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
matty w said:
so not only does your mate drive a rover he listens to will (i like it up the jotter) young at the same time,its all over for some people

LMFAO!

SLK 350
Aye was veerryyy wet, times like that my Clio was RWD as the understeer you get blows in the wet.

Indeed a poor quality video, which is what i said in my first post (blame mocco as he filmed it) but i suppose it demonstrates that a 172 will destroy a ZT should you want to.

Clio v6
Destroying a ZT in the wet on the public highway. Dangerous and very stupid, but you did indeed destroy him.

On and Will sucks
:)

ozzyo99 said:
sorry, but that didn't light my fire, and i can't remember the new rules stating racing vids were allowed again, especially in the rain, oh well, it looks like you have been modded by robomod!

PMSL