ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video - New Renault Advert

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
Has anyone esle seen this advert for the new Meg? With the quote @ the end, "remember when you said you'd never buy a Renault?"

Bad choice of phrase IMO.

Your Thoughts?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTthvxpzNDM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTthvxpzNDM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
I just don't understand how this advert would sell the thing. I think its nice - very "new laguna" but i'd never buy one based on television sales.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive seen this advert apart from being offended by the car, possibility is that they had numorouse ideas for the quote but that one was proberly the best that was brought to the table, overall tho its not a bad advert but it isnt a good one.

53 Clio's & counting
every time i see it the phrase i think of 'remember when i said i wouln't buy another Renault' lol

Nimbus 197
its sooo true tho.... my sister for example... she sed she would neva eva buy a renault.. but we are going up to look at one today.... but howeva the reason she wont buy a renault is because of the Interior lol... we will seeee as i havent seeeen inside yet....

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Its terrible! Were discussing it in work yesterday...

Might as well just say "they're not as bad as you think they are..."