ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Videos not loading and internet keeps freezing!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
For the last week my internet has been uber slow and keeps freezing. When i try and watch a video on youtube etc nothing happens?:S

How can i fix this?
Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Mike, elaborate a bit?

BTW, your name isn't in bold, very weird?

Sounds possibly java related, but I may be wrong.

I can take a look if you want?

Oh, and speakers, whenever you want mate.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Sweet will bell you mate!
oh im broke untill saturday lol fixing the clio has drained my savings!

OH and im running a homehub would it make any difference?!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
908919280.png

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Put the computer in your car? LOL! Is it a laptop or desktop?

I don't mind having a look at it, I should be able to find whatever it is, but no promises.

DMS

A thirsty 172
The HomeHubs are s**t. End of.
It's not necessarily router or internet connection related, but I know tonnes of people who have had speed / reliability issues with the HomeHubs. You only have to do a quick Google search to find how many people have had problems.

First of all, give your router a reboot.
Uninstall all unnecessary add-ons from the computer. In fact, install all unnecessary software - it's good practice.
Try resetting your browser's settings back to default and check to see if there's any improvement.

Failing that, do you have any other computers in the house, and what's it like when you try to watch YouJizz on them instead?