ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids from York

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys

Just trying to sort the Saxo one out

Andy actually reacted quicker although my 60ft time was quicker (2.638 against my 2.402) so I actually got a better start in the end (if that makes sense lol)

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
2.6 60ft ouch think he left the t/c control on lol

good stuff but 2.2s are where it's at Chris-san.....the cups running well though.

Nippy white cup
lol yep thats defo where it`s at...although it`s easier to get off the line when your driving a crisp packet with helium for fuel lol! ;)

2.32 was my best launch...if I can squeeze some out there it will help loads

Chris

cool vids

i want your cups performance!

was the charged saxo green with a metal flake over it?? think its muzz off SSC..

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Wow great stuff!

Good to see you got the type R.

Thanks for the vids...

Apart from the vts were the rest stock?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Time I dragged myself out of winter retirement Chris... planning to run the R5 at the next meet on Bank Holiday Monday, you going?

ITR UKDC2
Nice to see you got the type R :approve: heehee

vtec.jpg

Nippy white cup
Lol no blue smoke....daft stone chipping things at the end that spray all over...great idea!? The saxo did have metal flake....think he got a 14.4 on the day but v fast terminal speed (103 i think) so obviously hard to launch but once rolling it really flys.

I started with mid 14`s and ended up getting a few 14.2`s at about 97.5mph so much better than it has been for a while...hopefully more to come

Chris

MKIII 138
wow not loads but seriously quick. much quicker than a trophy must be power to weight.

does the cup have rear seats out ??

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
yes he did have the rears out...wish i could have got vids of my runs against chris were good times on all on them really

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
meggerman said:
wow not loads but seriously quick. much quicker than a trophy must be power to weight.

does the cup have rear seats out ??

Yeah, that works out as roughly 187bhp @ fly, so not a massive power figure...

However, Chris has the R-Sport ECU so it revs higher in gear, better on the drag strip and he removes the rear seats too.

My near standard Cup used to run 14.5's all day long though, only had a filter, was otherwise boggo and not many miles on the clock either, they're good up the strip. :approve:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
meggerman said:
mines good up the road :D

im wantin 13 sec from my cup even if its only 13.9

I've seen TimO run high 13's in his 172 Cup so it's possible...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Once you got a 13 though you start wanting more lol I know I'm looking for consistant 13s now..