ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vids of the new exhuast

ibiza cupra
its quite loud lol.
[YOUTUBE]LkH2Zkz8HhI[/YOUTUBE]
and from the inside
[YOUTUBE]oCNJ7vLXx9o[/YOUTUBE]

ibiza cupra
its a custom made strait through 2.5" stelth jobie from a performance exhuast manufactures that i work next door to. its only mild steel but i got it for a really good price so that doesnt really bother me.
also got a silenced de cat on it too

ibiza cupra
Nice jogging by the way :D
well one has to try and keep fit ;)
cheers for the comments too. it is growing on me now and all the blokes at work said they think it sounds nice too. i was just worried that it might sound a bit chavy but its all good.

ibiza cupra
lol at the little smile at the camera on the jog back.

Thats not too loud, sounds perfect
yeah, couldnt keep a strait face haha. i think it is just because im usto it being quite quiet and thought that it was loud but every one keeps saying that its not as loud as they thought it would be so im quite chuffed. as i said though its growing on me (quite quickly lol)

ibiza cupra
im hoping every one keeps saying this so i can turn to the missis when she gets in and starts on about it and say "well your the only one who thinks its loud" lol.
(yes im pu$$y whipped lol)

200 Gordini
im hoping every one keeps saying this so i can turn to the missis when she gets in and starts on about it and say "well your the only one who thinks its loud" lol.
(yes im pu$$y whipped lol)

Haha my missis thinks mines loud..... So I'm now buying a decat :D

ibiza cupra
£175 inc fitting:cool:. not bad for a custom made jobbie the guy who did it has done jobs for a few of my mates and my foreman. my foreman is into his american trucks and had a full system made for one that he built by him but they dont do de cats lol. that was the first thing i asked them and they dont like having anything to do with them. wouldnt even fit mine for me whilst doing my exhaust.
oh and they are mild steel not stainless so there is that as well. but all in all. i have no complaints and the missis has heard it and said her piece now which wernt as bad as i expected but shes yet to go out in it so we will see lol.