ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids/Pics of the banana car

172 Exclusive

Seeing that performance made me miss my clio a bit, they really are mental fast, i do miss it and i bet you love the feeling that you can pull up next to most things on the road and know that you can beat them

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 07 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 07 July 2005

you sure the cupra was revod ?

Oz.LCR

Forum User

Leon Cupra R
31 May 2005
2 Posts

I can assure you it is revod gentlemen.

It was good to meet you martin - was impressed with your car, yes my starts probably could be worked on, but i wasnt embarresed losing to a stripped out hatch with a tuned engine.

One thing to remeber chaps - martins car is stripped out and must weigh half of what the leon does, has a larger usable power band and that gave it a massive advantage off the line. Once we were moving the distance stayed pretty much the same.

Getting the power down in the Cupra is a bit of a mission - its not at its best from a standing start but i went home happy in the fact i had done alright for my first outing.

until i logged on here - lol

Anyone with a Cupra R - until you have raced martin down the strip please keep snidy comments like "he was a sh*te" driver, i could of beat him" - to yourselves ;)

re: GTI6 - i really fluffed that run up big time :) but i thought i had won till i saw the slip, i really couldnt figure that one out - but well done all the same.

ok......................now i belive you. that nana really move