ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viewing a 182 tomorrow

Glanza
Hi guys new member here.

I've always fancied a clio but always went with jap. My last car was a glanza which was by far the best car I have ever owned. Tomorrow I'm going to view a 54 plate 182 with 90k miles on the clock. If there anything I should look out for while viewing? The guys looking for £2200 is that a fair price?

Thanks in advance

If the belts and dephaser have been done (and he has a receipt to prove) thats a fair price if in good nic. If the belts and dephaser need doing, your talking atleast £500 or risk the engine going bang.

Got a link to said car? We could take a look for you.

On and welcome!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks a tidy example and fair price to be honest . Seat bolsters look in good nick from the pics anyway . Exhaust looks a bit low , probably in need of some new exhaust hangers , cheap and easy fix . Steering wheel looks in decent condition , not like new obviously but not suffered badly from the dreaded melting which so many do . Definitely worth a look at . Like Djw john says , looks like the guy knows the car well .

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
As said above, you've absolutely no worries with the belts if SWR have done them.

Can't think of much that hasn't been mentioned already. These cars can run quite lumpy from cold but its usually nothing to worry about unless its really bad.

Laurieston is about 5 minutes from me as well if I hadn't been working tomorrow I'd have offered a hand to go look at it!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
thats looks a cracking ezample,looks in vgc for the age etc go get it join the club best of luck

Clio 182
Hi guys (also new) Just paid £3500 for my 05 182 ff with 34k on the clock, belts done ect. I know its top money but i've fallen in love with it lol