ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vile E46 M3

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
In my opinion this is how you ruin an M3...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/807982.htm

807982-1.jpg

807982-2.jpg

807982-3.jpg

807982-4.jpg

807982-5.jpg

807982-6.jpg

Horrid wing, wheels, bodykit and interior.

And it was made for a game as well!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182
Was gonna say that it wouldnt look bad if it wasnt for that spoiler....... THEN i saw the interior

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm a bt of an M3 fanboy since I was a kid, but that makes me feel like crying tbh.

Don't understand how you can drive it without puking every minute because of that disgusting interior.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
I'm a bt of an M3 fanboy since I was a kid, but that makes me feel like crying tbh.

Don't understand how you can drive it without puking every minute because of that disgusting interior.

Horrible isn't it!

You can't beat the original design to be honest.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When you think of the millions bmw put into making this and the csl one of the best drives ever.Its hard to imagine kev from the council estate doing it better

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF Inferno
Is it really that bad?? Yeah, junk the spoiler but apart from that I'd drive it. Yeah, the interiors different but its not that bad!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
I reckon it looked pretty good tbh... Until he decided to ruin it!! That Interior is Nasty!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
id drive it To be fair, maybe change the wing.

Fact is, I wouldnt be that hard to chnage t ostandard and the parts are worth a fortune TBH.

DEfo had a big budget build.