ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyl guys near Brighton

Clio 182
Hi guys, just looking for a recommendation for a vinyl company / guy in the south ideally near Brighton to get some vinyl on my 182.

Any recommendations ??

Civic Type R FN2
Just looked through their website, they actually look like a pretty decent firm! I don't say that very often - you should see the competition round my way...

My advice - get in touch with them, tell them what you want and see if they're able to help for a decent sounding price!

Clio 182
The work cost me £230 Inc vat.
It is a simple layup ... Ie it's green squares on the car + sunstrip and clio 182 logos
Frankly, RIck can do anything... But the harder stuff costs ... For example, I wanted green wing mirrors and they would cost £50 each, which was time and effort to fit the vinyl onto the covers and get the curve etc, so I'm going to spray them, a bit of cost saving :)
Hope it helps.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Oh sorry I thought it was a full wrap doh. I've just had a black car dipped in white. . Cost £500 Inc door shuts.. not got it back yet so no idea how good it will be.

Civic Type R FN2
Sorry mate but that's £230 I would have kept safe in the bank. Sometimes quality and price don't match up! Everyone's got their own taste and I like to think mine is more subtle than screaming.

Clio 182
Sorry mate but that's £230 I would have kept safe in the bank. Sometimes quality and price don't match up! Everyone's got their own taste and I like to think mine is more subtle than screaming.

Don't apologize, it's not your fault lol :)
It is each to their own taste (and budget) this worked well for me ... Its quite subtle for me. The reason why was simple clios are very much a track day car and my 1st track session with it there was 4 other blue 182... With the exception of wheel choice (all black) you couldn't see the difference, so nice to mix it up a bit and will go nicely with the green wheel in have too :)

To be fair, £230 could have gone on the ARB or steering wheel but I it's only £230... Nothing really in the scheme of things