ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

viper air feed172

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Ive run mine down behind the front lamp and if you look down there is a gap where you can just see the road! I aimed for that.

If i get home in time 2moz i can get some pics if it helps?It took me a while to find a decent place!

I was going to get it coming out just in front of the radiator on the bottom part of the skirt, but instead removed the fog light and had it going through there. If you want some pics i can take some tonight and stick em up in a day or so.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Same hole I aimed mine for originally...

Might be more space in a Cup, as theres cetainly less pipwework about!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

yeah its the pipes that are the major problem. Still not sure i can get it to the grill tho. Hope i can prove myself wrong!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i personaly havent cut any holes and last time i saw richs he hadnt either. just tie-wrappin(sp) it to the grill would work fine i think!

Nippy white cup

I wouldnt mind getting one and Cutting the grill ( like Roamers I think) but Id be worried about sh*te getting sucked in....small animals and the like!

Chris