ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper Induction Kit

CLIO MK2 172
Hi guys has any1 fitted one of these Pipercross Viper Induction Kits? If so any noticeable gains and does it give the engine a nice roar? :)

Any help is great cheers!

Chocolate Bar™
does give a nice roar, but imo not the best for performance as it gave flat spots on the two cars that i know had one

Chocolate Bar™
im biased as i like the standard ph1 system. but if i had to buy one id go for a BMC CDA. or (which i plan to do) relocate the battery, fit a heatshield and get a fook off massive chavvy open induction kit on the go purely for the OTT noise

CLIO MK2 172
im biased as i like the standard ph1 system. but if i had to buy one id go for a BMC CDA. or (which i plan to do) relocate the battery, fit a heatshield and get a fook off massive chavvy open induction kit on the go purely for the OTT noise

:lolup: :lolup:

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
ive had a number of induction kits including K&N and Powertec and would recomend the BMC CDA (which i have now) sound just as good as an open kit and does not suffer from the reported "foar tear" the viper does

on the look out
cheers for info ive had pipercross and k&n but loved the roar pipercross gave never had bmc so il have to take user`s words for it .

Megane Trophy, Golf
Check out Hillpower.co.uk they do an aluminium cased cup induction kit! Very good gains and dont soak heat like most others ;)

CLIO MK2 172
Cheers guys I'm getting a small discount on the viper so might go for it. Does any1 know if we get discounts from club sponsors such as k-tec?

Ph1
I loved my old Viper. Far better noise off it than my current Maxogen and it did give a little gain in performance too