ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VIPER OR BMC or hillpwoer

hello everyone..which of these are better for performance gaines..i know the bmc is cheaper but im interested to know? what are everyones thoughts..i have a viper on mine but i am worried that its not actually the one for the 172/cup and i havent really noticed any big differences!!!..the hillpower one i hear is good but very expensive!!!

ive just fitted the hillpower filter+hose to my 172 loads better grunt below 5k and great induction sound..had it superchiped also on monday,,was going to try a viper to see if there was any difference between the two...gettin it rrd 5th june at motoscope to see what its doing now...

cheers bud..where did you get it superchipped? how much was the hillpwoer kit..does it really have to scooped from the fog light or is that an option

got it chipped at turbopacs up here in co durham,they did a one off download as i went back saying i couldnt tell any difference lol.. now revs same as a rsport ecu and god doeas it pulllll,got the filter off bigdave..bought the hose for £44 from hillpower..i never used there scoop i made my own air intake pipe.fitted it in the underneath of the sh*tguard works a treat...

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 22 May 2004

cheers bud..where did you get it superchipped? how much was the hillpwoer kit..does it really have to scooped from the fog light or is that an option
thats an option. the normal supplied scoop goes under the car behind the n/s of the front bumper.