ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

virgin 3 for £30 gone up to £40,time for a change!

535d / t5 caravelle
My virgin deals gone upto £40 quid a month now, might have been nice to have been told!

Any good sky/broadband packages about at the minute? fancy a change over to sky anyway, but preferably less than what i'm paying for virgin. how much is this sky plus business?

Octy VRS
I'm looking too, currently paying about £46 a month and only really want the minimum of minimum deal.

535d / t5 caravelle
Thing is i dont want to cancel virgin, and then find out i would have been better off staying with them!

SLK 350
^You'll ALWAYS get a better deal being a 'new' customer anyway. None of them seem to reward loyalty.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
it was a time related deal you would have signed up to, XL tv for the price of L tv for 12 months.

I work for virgin within the retentions team so if either of you want details of the best deal you could get, drop me a pm with your package and I will try sort you something out