ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

virus protection for mac?

182 ff silver
you cant get a virus on a mac, i thought that was the hole point of them??? i might be mistaken!!!

never had a problem with mine!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
you cant get a virus on a mac, i thought that was the hole point of them??? i might be mistaken!!!

There are some that exist, just not as many as exist for a proper OS :p

Spreading viruses on Macs would only mean the internet would become plagued with yet more whiney emo blogs

you cant get a virus on a mac, i thought that was the whole point of them??? i might be mistaken!!!

Never say never. AFAIK it's not that the OS is invulnerable to virus. It's just that no one really bothers writing them. One can easily operate a PC sans AV and have no problems, depending on how dull the user is, and what he/she does.

VaVa
I've never bothered with it. I try different ones, they ***** my (puny) system resources so I f**k them off.

A bit of common sense is as good as any AV in my experience.