ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vlogging camera required! Help?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hello ladies and gents!

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube channel. I have considered adding 'vlogs' to my channel but have always felt a bit odd holding a camera up to my face! However, I feel I should give it a go and want to actually try.

Currently I use a Canon 550D for my channel. I film my unboxings and reviews with it and have also filmed some cool outdoors stuff. The camera is quite large and is getting on a bit, so I'd like a point&shoot that I can use for vlogging and maybe even use it to replace my dSLR in some respects.

So, the new camera needs to be able to film in full 1080P, have a built in mic of good quality, and perform well in low light for those 'I like to go out at night I'm so hardcore' videos!

The budget is £300 max I think (seeing as I'm taking a punt here with vlogging), but a lower price would be preferential.

I know we have some excellent photographers here who really know what they're on about, so please do help recommend something if you can - especially if you have hands on experience with a camera and maybe even video samples of the quality it records at.

Thank you all very much!!