ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone - Data limit increase

Bus w**ker
Morning,
Has anyone else on Voda had their data limit increased without notice and for free?! My contract was for 500mb, which I rarely breached but ran close to, I've just looked at my account and I've now got a 1.5Gb limit but my contract price hasn't changed :S.

I've not asked for it, I'm not paying for it and I've not had anything from Voda to say they've increased it so I'm just wondering if it's something they've pushed across all accounts- can't find anything on Google - or if they've just fucked up on my account...yeah I could ring them but I'm in work, can't be arsed and I like free stuff, even though I can hardly get 3G on their dogshit network to use data most of the time.

Bus w**ker
You've been upgrade to 2Gb Luke?

Ant wtf are you doing on your phone to need 4Gb a month?!?

AK

M240i
I just tried to check online but I'm getting gay errors saying why not register your device etc. I'd put it down to a Vodafone **** up, cause they're s**t.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry did someone say they use 4gb of data a month? I'm guessing they have no wi-fi and are addicted to p**n?

clio sold :(
I used 1.46 gb in the last 6 days but any free upgrade is a Win
Edit its says I used from 14jan - 14 feb I used 8.07gb

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
f**k off! Do you speak to anyone during the day? That's ridiculous.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
In the first 3 months of my contract where you get unlimited with Voda, they text me and said after the 3 month I averaged 4.5gb a month.

That was only because it was free though so was proper hammering it.

Still use 2gb quite comfortably now though.

clio sold :(
I dont think I hammer it but I am constantly doing somthing online just basic websites like this.
Ans I use Wifi when im home the F'O is loads faster than data

Titanium 182
I use about 1.5-2GB a month, so have been using a Data Test Drive of 1.5GB on top of my 500MB. I can cancel this now as they've upped me to 2.5GB. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone explain how you hammer your phone? Surely you'd have to be on heavy data websites 24/7?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I could probably survive on 50MB per month, tbh. I only ever use internet on my phone when sync'd wirelessly at home or work. Drives me insane otherwise....

D.

Bus w**ker
17gb last month. Standard :)

OP - Unless they have changed your or something. If i was in work id check for you.

17Gb?!? FLOL that's a lot of p**n!

na4u5usu.jpg

Same cheap arse contract, just with three times the data.