ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone Hassling Me!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
For the last Couple of weeks I've had Vodafone ringing me so I decided to talk to them and they've just offrered me a New K8510i Phone and 225 Extra Minutes for £7.50 Extra for 5 months then goes upto £15 Extra,

Anyone else had these calls?

Valued long term customer apparently, Been with them about 6 Months Maximum :S

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've just cancelled my contract with them after being with them 6 years.

Wasn't until I phoned and asked for my PAC code that they phoned me back with some real offers but it was too late buy then. I'd already signed a new contract with o2

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They always ring me when I'm not ready to haggle, Got woken up after a night shift last time so just agreed to whatever phone they offered as I didn't know what was out there, K8510i is pretty good and fairly new I think

i was going to change my contract too , i got several calls from vodafone too stay with them , they offered a very good deal ;)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Dunc and I both have contract phones with Vodafone. Both contracts are in Duncs name. At one point I was getting daily calls from them asking to speak to Dunc about the contracts. I got so fed up with them constantly ringing my phone, I eventually lost it. I told them that they knew his number for his phone and that I suggested they called him on that number to discuss anthing to do with either contracts. I then said if they called my phone anymore, I would hang up on them. They haven't called me since. ;)

SLK250 CDI
For the last Couple of weeks I've had Vodafone ringing me so I decided to talk to them and they've just offrered me a New K8510i Phone and 225 Extra Minutes for £7.50 Extra for 5 months then goes upto £15 Extra,

Anyone else had these calls?

Valued long term customer apparently, Been with them about 6 Months Maximum :S

Yeah same, didn't get to hear about their deals though as the guy on the phone told me I was currently in a 18month contract and I started arguing with him that the dealer told me 12 months. They haven't rang back since.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Is this actually vodafone though? I used to get this all the time on 02, I'm sure half the time it's just some phone company "war dialing" a networks number range.

Just like all the calls we get from "BT" at work. Bangalore Telecom.