ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone Shop.

What are the chances, if I went into a Vodafone shop with my PAC to change providers, they'd give me a decent deal? (better than the online prices)

Can they change included minutes etc.. to get a contract? or won't they bother?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I've always got a good deal walking in and haggling bud. :) They can do almost anything - if not, they can phone up and order it.. :)

Think I'll go in then and hit them with my demands!

£25/£30 a month - their online tarrif is 200mins, 500text for 12 months.. I need more minutes! :p

renault clio 1.2
i got a cracking deal from them i was on t-mobile and i wanted the new p910i as i had the p800 they gave me 1000 free minutes and 1000 free texts for £30 a month just for swaping networks and i got my phone free the only thing they couldnt do was swap the number but it had to be a 18 month contract

worthsclio said:
i got a cracking deal from them i was on t-mobile and i wanted the new p910i as i had the p800 they gave me 1000 free minutes and 1000 free texts for £30 a month just for swaping networks and i got my phone free the only thing they couldnt do was swap the number but it had to be a 18 month contract

Anytime minutes?

That's very good if it is!

renault clio 1.2
yep anytime minutes i was there for bout an hour tho make sure u know what phone u want then make out like u really dont wanna change networks and they will keep offering u better and better deals well worth staying in the shop for that bit longer good look and happy haggling

:D

Thanks.
I'd be happy with like 500mins, 100/250 Text for £25/£30 a month, on a 12mo contract to be honest.

Now, do I wait for the k800i? July or something, which is miles ahead :(

Renault Clio 1.2 8v
At the moment Vodafone Online is offering 250 txts and 200 anytime minutes for £25 p/m with 1st 3 months line rental 1/2 price!

That's on a Sony Ericsson W810i

Is that a good deal or is just better discussing a contact in the shop?

Going to change from pay as you go to contact. Suprisingly, it worked out cheaper by going on contact, lol!

Citroen DS3 DSport
worthsclio said:
If they could offer me a deal like that then I'd jump at it. What did you have to do in order to get offered that? Having said that I'd need anytime xnet minutes.

renault clio 1.2
i was like i dont really wanna swap networks cos ive been with t-mobile for years and im only looking at how much the p910i is in here and he was like what would it take to get you to swap networks i said what can u offer me and he started offerin shite deals n i was like nah not intrested can get better than that at t-mobile then as i went to walk out the shop he went i can offer you 1000 free minutes x-network n 1000 free texts for £30 but its got to be a 18 month contract and u cant have the minutes to roll over u have just gotta make out that u dont wanna change networks and dont accept what they first offer you its all a con really bein on contract if they can give me a deal like that every1 esle should be able to have it as well

Der Panzer
I wouldn't go back to vodafone if my testicle depended on it.

T-Mobile are getting my custom next when this O2 contract is up. Hacked off speaking to India all the time. I'm a data*****.

Aren't 3 quite good for minutes n' stuff?

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Thought o2 was Uk when you phoned. Do work for Airwave (part of o2).

Double minutes and double texts offer seems good too but I get 50 per cent off line rental which helps.

And o2 customers will get priority to events at the Dome when it opens as the o2....

I'm thinking I might wait a bit - Went looking round the other day and there isn't a phone I like enough to say "I definetly want that!".

Might wait for the SE k800i - then go shopping again - June/July release date.. it looks like it has the features I want, without having all the Walkman stuff, which is good :)