ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo 1.7 Turbo conversion

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope youve not got any social plans for the next wee while ;)

Tbh we could have done it all a lot quicker but its hard to stay motivated all the time!

Few other folk have done it as well

Clio 1.4rt
i got a garage, and looking to buy another car anyway.... was wondering if anyone had the wiring diagram or what to change on the engine loom?

Thanks guyes.
Dave

Clio 1.4rt
Yeah not bad, i once seen a written diagram on e bay as in joint blue to brown blue the green etc but it didnt make scence...

Cheers

Renault Clio
please help me Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have got the 1.7 engine in my clio mk2 but the lad who did it chopped a lot of the wires so I need someone to do all the wiring for me! I live in Preston (lancashire) the car isnt working obviously so I cant get far in it! If anybody is interested in doing it, good money will be paid!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Shite conversion! Hatrs off to dave for doin it! But he would have been better off stickin a willy lump in!