ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vtec at Croft

Couple of the Jap powered guys in the NSSCC race at Croft last weekend.

Brown trousers moment on the first lap through the esses for the 'Teg

Well pedalled Civic...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Lotus Elise
Ahhhhhhhh really greats me when people move there hands on the wheel on track lol. nice moment though.

FLOL at the second video, a brilliant little ending to a "power vs handling" match - the countdown music was ace! Love the shake of the head at 3:50 too.

I find on-board "amatuer" racing really interesting, makes you appreciate the perfect lap after lap driving you see in BTCC etc a lot more.

Hang on Alex I'm calling you out on this, they must have had Renault engines in them. B series blow up or burn massive amounts of oil, everyone knows that so there's no way that teg could be driven like that for almost 20 minutes without lunching itself.

In the second video, what's the red thing (bags of power, no handling) that ends up in the gravel? Watching "part 1" of the second video was entertaining.

Golf GTD Mk7
That was a big moment in the first one. Lucky not to roll it. The second vid is wierd as the rev noise drops as they reach redline :S

e91 330d/type r mini
i did a trackday a couple of years back at croft in my hybrid clio and had a play with that civic and we had a good few laps together, was great fun

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Any of the younger viewers get a really high pitch noise in the second video when he hit max RPM? Literally like a dog/jason whistle. Could not watch it because of that.

LOL at the moment in the first one. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" would be my first thought process.