ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VTS Fuel

My bro-in-law has just got a VTS and was wondering what fuel to put in it (SUL,Optimax,NUL)?

His hand book is in the post.

Also what oil do these use?

Scott

mk2 172

i run mine on normal shell andi ts fine, lend it to my brother tho and he put samm supermarket fuel in it. optimax is good for maintaining a cleaner engine i belive but shell unleaded shoiuld be fine id say.

i dont think it does, aslong as u dont keep putting supermarket petrol in it, apparently is lacks certains things. overall i dont think that puttin certain petrol in your car makes that huger difference, only in the long long long long run. i usually just put normal unleaded in, and then everynow and again i will treat the mattmobile to some optimax.

Matt

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The VTS and 106 GTi will run fine on normal 95 Octane stuff...

I used to put SUL or Optimax in for trackdays or RR days, etc, but for most of the time it ran on Esso unleaded.

Audi S3

i always use optimax its suposed to be better for the engine and for the sake of a fw pence per litre

its not going to do any harm so rather play the safe way

Matt