ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW Audi 14 Ronal Alloy Wheels... Fit

will these wheels fit my 93 clio? they are offset 45, but are the studs the right width, they are only about 50 miles from me, in edinburgh so it would be great...

Hi are they genuine VW and audi wheels? If they are then dont even think about it. there is something else apart from offset and PCD and is often overlooked ..that is the centralbore...i.e central hole of the wheel. Renault is 60mm audi 57mm and VW 57mm also OE wheels unlike aftermarket wheels will have a solid cast center so there is no way of getting the alloy to fit.

If it isnt an OE wheel then the nearest offset for Audi is 4*108 so it won;t fit and for VW 4*100. But with an offset of 45 you may have problems with the wheel catching on the struts. hope this helps