ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VX220 Cup...

Turbos.
Well, maybe not quite. This will be the 6th car to get the plate that isn't a cup!

Fitted the 3/4 plate last night, makes a big difference IMO.

Sorry the photos are grainy, they were taken as it was getting dark so the ISO is high... my excuse anyway!

VX1.jpg

VX2.jpg

VX3.jpg

VX4.jpg

VX5.jpg

VX6.jpg

Turbos.
To be honest i think if i lose the V it will lose it's identity, and look more like a kit car. I do plan to paint it black together with the windscreen surround and badging though, like the VXR model.

sw-vxr220.jpg

Lol @ Ben.

I like that rabbiata red :D

Although Im a fan of not de vauxhalling it, to be removing all the vauxhall badges shows the owner is embarrassed that it is a vauxhall.

Turbos.
Yeah, i thought that too! I couldn't beat your GT4 time btw...

We can't all stay suprressed Benjamin, you'll be out of the closet soon enough.

Lol I was gonna PM you and find out.

TBH though that was a one off as I can't even get within 10seconds of it now :( cant concentrate and flow.

Would love a wheel and get good with that.

Turbos.
Cheers Dan..

Here is a pic of one with no V or badge. Looks ok from a distance but i don't like that you can see all the gubbins behind the mesh!

DSC_8613_VX220.jpg

Racing Blue 182
i dont like mine without the V, i want one but people want too much for them.

Your looks very nice and clean, you just need to paint everything that is silver, black!

;)

M2 Competition
Aye, i dont like them without the v, or debadged either.

Have you guys seen the mandarin on pistonheads? Vxr wheels. Looks stunning!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer i thought get rid of the V! but that pic without the V is pants! keep it and get it black like you said!

car looks great by the way

Turbos.
Thanks guys.

Yeah, i noticed that mandarin one on PH, looks the shizzle!!

Unfortunately my VX has ECU problem and won't start, let the wallet spanking commence...

Racing Blue 182
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately my VX has ECU problem and won't start, let the wallet spanking commence...

You do know that once you have turned the key, you have to press the start button which is located on the dash dont you?

:)

Hope it gets fixed soon

Turbos.
I've had my first experience of a Vauxhall dealer now, argh! Makes me think i should chop it in for an Elise...

Shame it is ECU related otherwise i would of just got it taken to Plans.