ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR Berg crash at the Ring.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
"There was an article on that Jalopnik site that calculated the driver of the Astra would have to pay $5,300...er, £3,600 for the inconvenience, property damage and retrieval of his wreck. Ouch."

182 FF
should never have taken the risk with passengers on board.

i'm all for some fun, and binned a couple of cars, i don't take risks with passengers, full stop!:nono:

he was lucky

update

i got the bill from the track today,its nothing compared to what i was expecting, due to duty rumours from the WWW. 1855 from the ring for damage,labour,closure etc so exceptable i think.that with 600 from the garage that babysat n raped my car!

so about 2500 as a total.

the legal company im dealing with have told me not to pay a penny yet as `IF` the insurance pay out,they will also cover this. so who knows.

i am still awaiting the verdict,so like i said ill keep everyone updated!

Ph 1 172
would love to go on the ring but 2 things pu me off 1 if you get a bit over confident and bin it and get a bill for that ^ and

2- the idiots that think they are superstar f1 drivers.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
The ring is an awesome place but i think people just need to take it easy and not time there laps as this is when mistakes are made there are no prizes for getting round 1 sec faster than your mate imo you should go knowing yours and the cars limits and try not to push past that i mean how an earth did he expect to get round that corner ?

I let my mate drive my car the year before last and he came off on that corner. We ended up on the gravel but luckily didn't hit it that hard. The back end was snaking and I thought we were going to hit it. I told him to slow down as he approaches Brunchen (sp.) 2. I didn't let him driver my car again.