ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR8 with Wortec Supercharger + lots more

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...search/true/postcode/ba134pp/page/1?logcode=p

Is my Step dads car no idea why he is selling it :rolleyes: he's only just imported the 20's from Australia :S

He only seems to keep cars for about 6months at at time..

Deffo not for the faint hearted though ;)

media

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yeah definately lots of bang for your buck, trying to convince him not to sell it, or just to give it to me.. ;)

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
With respect thats a s**t advert...Why spend thousands on the car and put a poor advert up with no pics of the work done...

That said...Awesome car.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
With respect thats a s**t advert...Why spend thousands on the car and put a poor advert up with no pics of the work done...

That said...Awesome car.

Will pass it on to him ;)

He normally ends up PXing cars so prob something to do with that :eek:

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I tried to find a vid of a big powered one...But nowt only the Bathurst edition. OMG fast but ruin'd by the loudest SC whine ever!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'll try and get a vid of it for you, with the exhaust on it which is tuneable with a valve underneath it isn't shy..

Could still hear it over the noise of my decatted stealth ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 1970000000
I love that car. The sound of the charger is pawn. I couldn't think of any car that I would rather spend £26k on.

WANT.