ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w**kerS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

parked my clio williams outside my girlfriends house lastnite wen at bout 11 oclock sum f**kin w**ker hit the drivers side front wing and door plus mi wing mirror hangin on t**ser settin the alarm off and havin the f**king cheek to drive off its marked the car all the way down the side arsehole!!!!

WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THEM!!!!!!!F**KING w**kerS

any1one else had the same problems wi these t**sers?

6 Foot scratch on G/fs car on Friday night and smashed passenger window on the same car on Tuesday night.

Not happy and ready to kill!!

Know how you feel!

Thats gutting fella...

Had someone hit my old Clio at work, and then they drove off...

Guttin thing was, I saw it on the CCTV, but the quality was too crap to get the license plate...proper gutted...

Arctic Blue 182

I was sat outside my girlfriends one night in my old 172 when some careless tit drove down the line of cars that were parked on the road, and they clouted my wing mirror, making it face completely the opposite direction, so, mid-text message I started the car and drove off after them. I pulled along side them down Halifax Road, Sheffield, and got them to pull over. Went over to their car, got them to wind the window down to give them a load of verbal, only to find a frail old woman driving (another clio). I told her what shed done and got her to have a look at my wonkey wing mirror. She didnt even know shed done it! Very apologetically, and a tad upset and disturbed, she got back in her car and drove off on her careless merry way. I managed to fix my wing mirror myself, as it hadnt knackered any of the electrical components or smashed the mirror.

But it just highlights the carelessness, carefree attitude and inconsideration of other motorists. My experience so easily could have been worse.

So I can understand how you feel.

sorry to hear it, is all I can say. :(

i caut a scum bag the other day.

Was out side the front of my house having a fag and this lad walks past and walks up to the car next door but 1 and just kicks the wing mirror off! so a went after him and called the cops, he got arrested, serves the little sh*t right, just hope that if it was my car then some 1 would do the same.

CLIO 197 Ultra red

thing is cops dont give a 5hit usually... and the little gits only come pack once the heats died down. think ive got a few charvers targetting my car cos i stopped them stealling a neighbours dust caps... what can ya do ?

Quote: Originally posted by Willy Ph2 on 04 November 2004

parked my clio williams outside my girlfriends house lastnite wen at bout 11 oclock sum f**kin w**ker hit the drivers side front wing and door plus mi wing mirror hangin on t**ser settin the alarm off and havin the f**king cheek to drive off its marked the car all the way down the side arsehole!!!!

WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THEM!!!!!!!F**KING w**kerS

any1one else had the same problems wi these t**sers?

sh*t dude! i feel for you. My valver got hit on Saturday by some b**ch with no insurance...

ive had the same problems with idiots as well !
my bother had the wing mirror kicked off his fiesta the other month, so it was just left hanging there!
f*ck knows why they have to do it, one things for sure wed f*cking have them if we caught them !