ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W5W bulbs

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
I've got some spare W5W philips bluevision bulbs, and was wondering if they can be used anywhere else on the car other than as sidelights?

Would they fit any of the interior lights, or the rear number plate lamp?

Da

Less
The w5w lamps will fit the overhead courtesy light. I think that's the only other place besides the side repeaters that use the same lamps.

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Thanks, I just checked now and both the bulbs in the interior light unit are W5W.

Looks like thats where the bluevisions will be going :)

If it looks any good I'll post pics.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I got 2 philips bluevision bulbs free with my silvervisions . I just stuck them both in the interior light cos they looked crap as sidelights . They look more white than the original interior bulbs , but nothing special .

172 FF
I got 2 philips bluevision bulbs free with my silvervisions . I just stuck them both in the interior light cos they looked crap as sidelights . They look more white than the original interior bulbs , but nothing special .

easy enuff to do m8?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
2 mins of a job . Pop the plastic cover off , old bulbs out new bulbs in , pop the cover back on and job done :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
get those white x4 led lights from halfords. really bright and they look stunning on the interior.