ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W960i or N82 Black (i need it for work exchange email)

D

dick

id for for the w960i, had a play with n82 other day though, was nice, but having got a touchscreen now, i couldnt go back to a non touchscreeen.

ive got a p1i atm, got it set up with 3 email accounts, hotmail, uni and erm... whats it called... ISP email address.

i love it, can search through them dead easy for words etc, same with txts

id say w960i

Astra coupe
I shall let you know what the N82 is like tomorrow. Mine should arrive then. I didn't like the W960I but then again i havn't liked any of their new phones.

960i has in-built ActiveSync, so it'll sync with Exchange server perfectly.

The N82 doesn't (afaik), so you'd only get e-mails (via POP3 or IMAP if allowed on your Exchange infrastructure), not contacts or calendars etc. Unless you can add something to it?

cant comment on the email, but i wouldn't recommend the w960i

iv had it since the day it was released and tbh its a massive dissapointment, mainly due to the touchscreen

wifi is good though

I think if your main requirement is syncing with Exchange, then the w960i is the only choice from those two phones, really.

But, what do I know ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
W960/P1 are far superior email wise. (go for a P1, its way better than a w960)

Nothing comes close, well maybe a WM6.1 device.

N82 is possibly one of the best all rounders ever made, but it cannot do email to save its life.

No HTML support, No Proper IMAP4 support.

S60 and email = No go.

n e one ideas on release date for n82 on o2

FPMSL

History-timeline-1900-1950-1.gif