ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wald Skyline GTR

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Not for me, I think it's stuff for stuff's sake. All the stories about the amount of work Nissan put into the development of the GT-R, including the aero which has no doubt had tens of millions of pounds and god knows how many hours of development spent on it.

If Wald has put the same work in and and that they have made measureable improvments to the car with those huge wheels and extra wide arches etc then I'll happily eat my words and a huge full sized humble pie :)

But of course, if you're just buying your GT-R to drive around normally, and like the looks, then why not eh! Hell if you are planning on tracking it why not, it's not like it's gonna make it slow and s**t is it hehe :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
FPMSL @ all the Arguing over this Skyline ;)

Love the Wald GTR :D

Golf R soon...
Love the argument in this thread...at the end of the day its a great nissan coupe!