ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warning lights

has anyone had the abs, serv,esp lights on for no reason. came on this morning at a juction but when i turned the car off then on they never came back on again.

thanks paul

car is a clio 172

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yep, I had exactly the same happen to me when my 172 was about 3 weeks old. Didnt come back on again after switching off, and has never done so since.

Took it into Renault to get the diagnostics checked and they said nothing was wrong. They said it might just have been some dust in the sensor.....

Volvo S60 T5

Take it to your local dealer, get the to check it with the clip diagnostic system, any fault that has happened will be stored on one of the vehicles computers as a memorised fault if the light is not on now.

It may be noting but best to check as its brakes.

2012 WRX Waggon

LOL - I have a diagnostics gremlin....it to first appeared in the ABS system, them moved onto the Airbags....now living in the Oil level warning.

I am kinda growing fond of it...u never quite know where hes gonna pop up next.