ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Warning Using FAstchip **

Trophy #267
I have just had a very nasty and unhelpful conversation from Henk @ Fastchip based in the Netherlands regarding the Group N ECU he sent me.

As most of you have read in here I had intended to buy a group n ECU from him for my 172 after sending him a spare I bought from 16VJon.

The ECU was supposed to be a virgin group N which would 'learn' my car when connected. I passed this information to Bellautos & pmurray on here for verification and both said that the ecu he sent me was far from a virgin one as specified and was in fact paired to another car, not mine (paul also thought that is was a 100% standard map on it too).

I rang Henk in netherlands for assistance only to be told that he was unwilling to help me, was not willing to refund my money and prompty put the phone down on me.

I am now instigating the arduous proceedure of claiming my money back via paypal :(

PLEASE ALL BE WARNED AND DONT GET STUNG LIKE I HAVE

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I can confirm 100% the ecu had a standard map. RV has now tested the same file but unlocked and guess what? It runs!

Cheers

Paul

^^ everyone pls beware!!! i made a purchase for the chip and tried emailing them several times but till today i have not received any response from them. can anyone pls advise how i could obtain a refund?

thanks!

Trophy #267
All I can suggest is claiming via Paypal unfortunately saying that goods have not been received. Should be relatively straightforward

look as tho im going to be going thru a lengthy claim with paypal :(

jus had a lengthy conversation with my credit card com and they said i had to wait for 30days from date of purchase b4 i could lodge a complaint to investigate and seek for a refund. :( I also dropped paypal an email, hope they could help cancel the purchase at their end. hope you get sorted wif your troubles too m8.

Trophy #267
hmm unfortunately it looks as tho im going to end up out of pocket cos neither paypal or credit car can/are going to do anything :/
Thankfully i shall end up with summert on car thanks to bellautos and pmurray tho

ph1 172
If you purchase something with your credit card, the card issuer and the retailer are jointly resposible, end of.

the only problem you get is where they take ages deciding who will pay you.

Had £600 worth of flights with Sabena when they went bust. Credit card company wouldnt refund until they had conformation that Sabena didnt have any money to refund me. Took a year for Sabenas administrators to decide that they were skint.