ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warranties

Can anyone help, i cant get a straight answer anywhere! i have a new clio, i want to mod it but i want to know how far i can go without f***ing up the warranty, or which rules can i bend and get away with?

Lionel Richie

Well, ive lowered my car, put 17s on it, wacked in a sound system and an induction kit, and done some colour coding and theres more to come and Renault havent said anything yet!!! I dont really care though, i can take all the parts off if anythng major goes wrong. If you do anything to the engine I.E. Induction Kit take it off before taking the car in to be serviced or have warranty work done. If they find anything that shouldnt be there theyll tell you to sod off!!! At the end of the day its a risk

GR7

Shiny red R32

Take your car to your local good garage as they like to see your modded cars, and as long as they use Renault replacement parts, your warranty isnt affected. If for some reason it has to go to the dreaded dealer, just take off the extra bits!

Lionel Richie

How do i know you arent from Renault???? I dont really want to say incase someone from Renault reads any of the threads, and tells me to piss off when it comes to warranty work