ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*warranty work* question

hi all,

could anyone help as i have got a bit of warrenty work soon! it the oilley bolts on the **rocker cover** how long did it take others to get there cars back?? and front wheel bearing and a weak handbrake.!

also the big question is will they mind my car having not CAT and the like ON??

thanks also im having a courtsey car! is it best to put it on my own insurance??

Focus ST3

I am having the oil leak/seapage problem sorted next week. Other people on here have said it takes 1-3days depending on how good your local renault guys are.

They started charging £10 per day for the courtesy cars now so i tend to get someone to give me a lift. I suppose if you get the same cover for less than that or free it would be useful on your own insurance, but I am not sure if renault let you do that.

ok i was thinking like 1week or 2! to sort the leak out, 1-3 days is alrite. should happen but its ok!

well i was talking to the woman an she said that i can put it on my own insurance an it may be cheaper? i realy need the car tho.

any1 know bout the NO CAT + LIGHT problem do you think they will tell me to f**k off!

Weeman sucks ****

some dealers do the insurance for you and some dont. directline never charge me any extra for courtesy cars.

as for the light, they shouldnt but any chance to blame a mod and they will.

mines in next weeke for a didgy seat so itll probably be blamed on the coilovers or exhaust or even the ring sticker on the back knowing renault lol.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

depends on what they do if they take the head off and reseal it you could expect 2-3 days but on mine they just took the bolts out and sealed them 1 day, not the correct way but somone on here who works for renault said that is what is on the fix sheet for that problem unless it is leaking from anywhere else other than bolts,

as for CC my dealer says there is a charge of £6 per day and it only comes with 3rd party cover so it is reccomended to upgrade to fully comp with your policy. i havnt bothered having one i just get a lift

ok thankds alot guys i feel a bit better now as i dont want them to have the car too long!!

but still ENGINE LIGHT IS ON?? what will they say?