ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

was bored...went to take pics :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
new to the taking pic's in a diff location business, heres my attempt :) enjoy, and yes, i need a splitter!

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
Re: was board...went to take pics :)

The lighting needs to be bit better on the photos lol! sorry! Unless its just the laptop being gay n not showing them up proper!! But its lookin good mate :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF

wish i knew how to take awsome pictures, is an art!! prob need a top spec SLR or summin of the same quality :)

Polo Gti . . 1.8 20v T

looking nice mate, spotted u somewhere in swansea i think, just cant remember where or when lol! looked good tho!

Blk/Gold 182 FF

looking nice mate, spotted u somewhere in swansea i think, just cant remember where or when lol! looked good tho!

theres quite a few 182's goin round in swanea, keep on the look out for 'Werny' lol haha

thanks for the comments :) shame its all dirty again now :( bloody sand in the rain grrrrr lol