ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was out on the bikes on Sunday...

Rb 182
So thought i would stick up a few pics. Great day out. Had a mates mini moto out too lol.

Not my bikes but 2 of my mates. I will need to get me one now.

100_2253.jpg

100_2252.jpg

100_2251.jpg

100_2247.jpg

100_2231.jpg

100_2225.jpg

100_2220.jpg

100_2202.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2195.jpg

Fun fun fun

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thats cool mate, love the bikes.

i really need to buy myself another one!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ive had various field bikes etc, then got myself a cr125 a few years ago, loved it!

my cousins got a kx250, 2004 model and fook me, its insanely fast, pops wheelies in 4th from pretty much idle!

Rb 182
ive had various field bikes etc, then got myself a cr125 a few years ago, loved it!

my cousins got a kx250, 2004 model and fook me, its insanely fast, pops wheelies in 4th from pretty much idle!

Ktm 250 and a 125!

250 is scary quick, just wants to go all the time!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah they are insane, the standard stats on my cousins are apparently 0-135mph in about 11 seconds!!!

they are insane, i prefer 125's to be honest because you can really rev the s**t out of them and know that as long as your careful the forn tend is only going to lift when you want to show off a bit, whereas the 250's just want to lift all the time!

im still trying to fond someone with a CR500 to let me have a go on!! only when i want to die though!

The Beast MK4
Im looking to get one of these in the near future. On a Farm you see so massive fun could be had!

What would be a good starter bike? Budget would be around 1k max. Also wheres the best place to get the gear and helmets e.t.c?

May as well ask those who know what they are doing! lol

182 Cup
Ahhh I remember well the days of fooling around in fields on my old YZ250, soon as I got a new bike and started racing the fun started to leave it for me. The better I became the less fun it seemed to get and ultimately it ruined the love I had for the sport. I must confess the nerves I used to get on the starting line were horrendous, all due to a bad first corner pile up where I took a few posts out of the ground with my shoulder.
I feel for the 125 in that muddy field, heavy going for the quarter litre!

182 Cup
Im looking to get one of these in the near future. On a Farm you see so massive fun could be had!

What would be a good starter bike? Budget would be around 1k max. Also wheres the best place to get the gear and helmets e.t.c?

May as well ask those who know what they are doing! lol

Just make sure you dont shy away from spending good money on a proper decent helmet and boots, they are most important and warrant proper money spent.

Turbos.
Sweet... f**king hate those little tiny bikes though. They are so ghetto.

You need a CS photo geek to do the moving photos!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Loads of my mates have had bikes in there time. CR's have to be the best though!

As for a 250 doing 0-135 in 11 secs. No chance.

A 250 would be lucky to scrape 100 imo. Theyre not tuned to top speeds. Just rapid acceleration.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice. Loads of my mates have had bikes in there time. CR's have to be the best though!

As for a 250 doing 0-135 in 11 secs. No chance.

A 250 would be lucky to scrape 100 imo. Theyre not tuned to top speeds. Just rapid acceleration.

thats what the handbook says mate, as a standard bike.

and im pretty sure ive been over 100 on it, hes got a drz 250, ive had 80 in his field on that with braking room, the kx breaks faster and accelerates a hell of a lot faster!

admitedly i wasnt giving it all it had got because i was shitting myself!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
to be honest it might be, but i know ive been over 100 on it easily.

i saw the book when he got it new, and he always goes on about it, hmm.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
i have a ktm sx 450 2005 if anyones interested. 1000 miles useage. ish. all mx track use. comes with road and dirt wheels(including tyres) bought for over £4500 another £1500 spent on parts. want £4000 for the lot :)